Easy Recipes with Ground Beef – Fries Supreme
If you love nachos, then you will absolutely enjoy this nacho fries recipe. It is very easy to make and is a delicious snack that’s great for sharing. Flavors are at an all-time high in this recipe with marinated fries, ground beef and an endless possibility of toppings.
Easy Recipes with Ground Beef – Ingredients
Makes 2 servings
- 4 medium Potatoes or 2 large, peeled and cut into fries
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Cheese
- Fresh jalapeno
- Sour cream
Easy Recipes with Ground Beef – Directions
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into ¼ inch fries. Place on baking sheet and toss with olive oil and taco seasoning. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until fries are to your desired crispness, flipping them every 10-15 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to a large frying pan and brown the ground beef, adding all the spices and soy and lime juice.
- Remove the fries from the oven and sprinkle the ground beef and cheese over top. Place back into hot oven for 30 seconds, or until cheese has melted completely. Remove fries carefully from baking sheet onto serving platter and top with desired toppings. Serve warm.
Easy Recipes with Ground Beef – Tips
The time it takes for the fries to cook depends on the thickness of your fries, so adjust accordingly.
Some other toppings you may like to add to you dish could be: onions, cilantro, avocado, corn, beans, lime wedges, etc.
You can choose to use frozen fries to save time.
Use sweet potato fries for an extra flavor to your dish.
For alternative nacho fries easy recipes with ground beef, click the link.